Thursday 2 April 2015

Dorothy going round the twist

I seem to have been working on Dorothy forever. Mostly as I'm doing a course which has taken up most of my spare time, and now I'm out of work, and feeling a little depressed so haven't really been in the mood for doll stuff.

Anyway here is my progress along with a lot of botches along the way.

Ok so I started here but wasn't happy and started again.

Then there was this version and hey ho I wasn't happy here either.

So I made this version - not good.


And after realising that version was too big for my project, I started from scratch.

I got here with my new doll.

Only for the skirt to crumble when I put her back in the oven.


I made a basket.

And a dog.

She has hair. But still no dress. I will have to get some cloth I think.

And she has ruby slippers.

I have to paint toto and somehow attach everything to the yellow brick road I made and finish her dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment